VITRUM II: Glass cubicles in floating optics.
The Schäfer glass cubicle system VITRUM II. A floating impression is acchieved through a recessedhead rail and recessed feet. The modern and understated design of the fittings optimally underlines the high-quality character of glass. The 10 mm strong single safety glass, in connection with anodised aluminium fittings, guarantees the highest stability and durability.
Interesting facts about VITRUM II
- Consisting of 10 mm enamelled safety glass (ESGH) with Heat-Soak-Test
- Optionally available with soft close function
- Recessed feet and recessed head profile give a floating appearance
- No support feet visible in the front
- Cleaning and maintenance can be carried out more efficiently due to the ground clearance
- High-quality aluminium hardware system
- Very exclusive and highly stable WC partition
- The material glass protects against vandalism due to its surface quality
- Colour selection according to RAL
- Made in Germany
- Tested and certified by TÜV NORD these products meet the requirements of the Product Safety Act ProdSG § 21
Registration No. 44 329 14148805