Unique in design and construction
VENTO is the first toilet partition of its kind on the market. A perfectly formed construction with superb properties: the system consists of a 40 mm-thick, torsion-resistant sandwich construction with a 5 mm-thick safety glass (SPSG/ESG-H) overlay on both sides and an internal aluminium frame. The safety glass is available in all RAL colours, thus offering the highest degree of freedom in design. Wall and ceiling connections are styled as discreet shadow gaps.
The ceiling-height, floating glass surfaces are impressive. What's really special: up to a height of 3,000 mm, the elements can be supplied in one piece! Due to its unique design, VENTO is completely flush-mounted. Apart from the door handles, which can be chosen entirely according to the customer's wishes, there are no protruding fittings.
Utterly quiet, utterly effective.
The doors are led through high-quality floor and ceiling bearings and are equipped with a self-closing function. Automatic, quiet closing is ensured by the integrated soft-close feature. And so even when there are a high number of visitors, a pleasant and quiet atmosphere is guaranteed. The ceiling-height design of the VENTO toilet partition also contributes to this. Doors, lateral walls and partitions are sealed from floor to ceiling. Background noise is minimised, but users are afforded their own private area, which guarantees a maximum amount of privacy.
VENTO sets new standards, both in the field of glass toilet partitions and when it comes to floor-to-ceiling constructions. An impressive, floating glass front, sealed all the way to the ceiling and without any visible profiles or fittings, is the trademark of this installation type. VENTO is a symbol of modern, expressive and luxurious interior design. Privacy guaranteed!
Interesting facts about VENTO
- Made of enamelled safety glass
- Room-high sanitary partition wall for maximum privacy
- Doors, side and dividing walls are closed from floor to ceiling
- Consists of a 50 mm thick, torsion-resistant sandwich construction incl. a 5 mm-thick safety glass (SPSG/ESG-H) overlay on both sides
- Internal aluminium frame
- Up to a height of 3.000 mm, the elements can be supplied in one piece
- No visible hardware solutions
- The doors are led through high-quality floor and ceiling bearings
- Doors with self-closing-function
- Automatic, quiet closing is ensured by the integrated soft-close feature
- Different door handles available
- The glass is available nearly in all RAL colours
- Customised motif prints are possible
- System will be produced acc. to the building site dimension
- Made in Germany
- Tested and certified by TÜV NORD these products meet the requirements of the Product Safety Act ProdSG § 21
Registration No. 44 32914148814