EF-3 JUMP: Flush surface cubicles in floating optic.
The EF-3 JUMP cubicle system impresses with its floating appearance. This gives the sanitary room a special lightness. It seems as if the system is floating. An optical highlight combined with an efficient side effect. Due to its construction, the WC partition wall is supported on recessed feet. The resulting floor clearance makes maintenance much easier. Cleaning can be carried out more quickly and therefore more efficiently. The recessed supports and headrail are the heart of this system in conjunction with the wall connections made as shadow gaps.
Interesting facts about EF-3 JUMP
- WC partition walls made of 36 mm thick sandwich elements with HPL surface
- Recessed supports and headrail give a floating look
- No support feet visible in the front
- Floor clearance ensures a quick and effective cleaning
- Flush front
- Wall connections are done as shadow gaps
- Hardware made of high-quality anodised aluminium
- Fully waterproof construction
- Suitable for wet and dry areas
- Large variety of decors and colours
- Customised motif prints are possible
- System will be produced acc. to the building site dimension
- Made in Germany
- Tested and certified by TÜV NORD these products meet the requirements of the Product Safety Act ProdSG § 21
Registration No. 44 329 14148801
- Certified according to GREENGUARD Gold Standard (UL 2818, Certificate No. 240933-420). This certificate is awarded to products that have very low emission values and thus contribute to a better and healthier indoor climate.