Sustainable management and the careful use of resources are a matter of course for us and part of our corporate philosophy.
Examples of this are:
- Separating recyclable materials by type as far as possible and feeding them into the recycling loop
- The generation of CO2-neutral electricity with our own photovoltaic system
- The feeding of all wood residues into the company's own heating system for CO2-neutral heating of the company buildings
- The supply of almost the entire Schäfer product range made of sustainable wood in accordance with FSC® specifications. As the first certified manufacturer in the area of partition systems and wardrobe cabinets in Germany, we are thus making an active contribution to the protection of our earth with this future-oriented procurement method
- The partnership with the PEFC™ . As a PEFC™ partner, we pay attention to a sustainable supply chain in which our products are procured under ecologically, economically and socially just aspects. As a responsible company, we want to promote environmental protection and ensure the sustainable use of natural resources. This includes protecting forests from uncontrolled clearing, safeguarding animal and human habitats, and ensuring fair working conditions